This topic describes how to download and install faascmd.
- The AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret of the RAM user are obtained. For more information, see Create an AccessKey.
- Python is installed and the version of SDK for Python is checked. The procedure is
- Run the
python -Vcommand to check whether the Python version is 2.7.x.
- Run the following commands to install Python modules:
pip -q install oss2 pip -q install aliyun-python-sdk-core pip -q install aliyun-python-sdk-faas pip -q install aliyun-python-sdk-ram
- Run the following command to check whether the version of aliyun-python-sdk-core is
2.11.0 or later:
cat /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/aliyunsdkcore/__init__.pyNote If the version is earlier than 2.11.0, run the
pip install --upgrade aliyun-python-sdk-corecommand to upgrade aliyun-python-sdk-core to the latest version.
- Run the
- Log on to the instance. Run the
wget http://fpga-tools.oss-cn-shanghai.aliyuncs.com/faascmdcommand in any directory to download faascmd.Note Record the directory. When you configure the faascmd tool, you must add the absolute path of the directory where faascmd is located to the PATH variable.
- Run the following command to make faascmd executable:
chmod +x faascmd