Security Center can quarantine malicious files. Quarantined files are listed in the Quarantine panel of the Alerts page. Security Center automatically deletes a quarantined file 30 days after it is quarantined. You can restore a quarantined file with a few clicks before it is deleted. This topic describes how to view and restore quarantined files.
- Log on to the Security center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- In the upper-right corner of the Alerts page, click Quarantine.
- In the Quarantine panel, view information about quarantined files or restore the quarantined files.
- You can view information about quarantined files. The information includes server IP addresses, directories that store the files, file status, and time of the last modification.
- You can also perform the following operations to restore a quarantined file: Find
the file and click Restore in the Actions column. In the Note dialog box, click OK. The restored file is displayed in the alert list again.
Notice You can restore files within 30 days after they are quarantined. Security Center deletes the files that have been quarantined for more than 30 days.