Security Center can quarantine malicious files. Quarantined files are listed in the quarantine on the Alerts page. The system automatically clears a quarantined file 30 days after it is quarantined. You can restore quarantined a file with a few clicks before it is cleared. This topic describes how to view quarantined files and remove files from the quarantine.
- Log on to the Security center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- On the Alerts page, click Quarantine in the upper-right corner.
You can perform the following operations in the Quarantine side pane:
- View information about quarantined files, such as server IP addresses, directories that store the files, file status, and time of the last modification.
- Click Restore in the Actions column to remove a file from the quarantine. The restored file appears in the alert list again.