IoT Platform allows devices to upload files over HTTP/2 channels to the Alibaba Cloud IoT Platform server for storage. After a file is uploaded, you can download and delete the file in the IoT Platform console.
- The device is connected to IoT Platform.
For more information about device SDK development, see Link Kit SDK documentation.
- The HTTP/2 file upload function is compiled and configured on the device.
- Log on to the IoT Platform console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose View next to the corresponding device., and then click
- On the Device Details page, click the Manage Files tab.
On the Manage Files tab page, you can view the files that were uploaded by the device through the HTTP/2 channel.Note The maximum file size that can be stored on the IoT Platform server for each Alibaba Cloud account is 1 GB. The maximum number of files that can be stored for each device is 1,000.You can perform the following operations on an uploaded file:
Operation Description Download Download the file to your local device. Delete Delete the file.