Machine Translation is available in the universal edition and e-commerce edition, and provides a free monthly quota of 1 million characters. You can select pay-as-you-go or pay for a traffic resource package. Machine Translation using pay-as-you-go is billed based on the standard price and no quantity discount will be offered. You can choose to buy resource packages for quantity discount. The specific price is as follows:
- Standard price: 0.000033 Dollar/character (total 33 Dollars/million characters)
- Machine Translation is billed based on the standard price when you do not buy a resource package or your resource package is used up.
|Traffic package type||Price|
|Million-level subscription||15 Dollars/million characters|
|10 million-level subscription||150 Dollars/10 million characters|
|100 million-level subscription||1500 Dollars/100 million characters|
|Billion-level subscription||15000 Dollars/1 billion characters|
Note: The validity period of resource packages is one year since the purchase date. Resource packages are more cost-efficient than pay-as-you-go. We recommend you to buy resource packages.
For example, if User A, who does not buy a resource package or has used up the resource package, continues calling APIs and generates a bill of 1 million characters, the fee to be paid is calculated as follows: 0.000033 x 1,000,000 = 33 Dollars. He/She must use the balance in the account or other methods to pay the bill in order to continue calling the service. However, you cannot pay the bill by purchasing another service plan.
The validity of service plans is one year since the purchase date. The machine translation service is preferentially billed by using quotas in your service plan. When there is no quota available, the service will be billed using Pay-As-You-Go based the standard price.
- The machine translation service is billed by using service plans that you have purchased earlier if it exists.
- If the account is in arrears, the service will be suspended, and the service can be resumed after the arrears are paid off.
- API debugging consumes the corresponding number of characters that you can call.
- Please refer to the above for the detailed prices of machine translated products and services. If you need a large quantity of purchasing, please contact us to discuss the prices of major customers.