This topic describes how to unbind a tag from an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance after the instance no longer needs the tag.
- You can unbind no more than 20 tags at a time.
- After you unbind a tag from an RDS instance, the system deletes the tag if the tag is not bound to any other RDS instances.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target RDS instance resides.
- Find the target RDS instance and choose .
- Click the X icon of a tag to delete the tag.
- Click Confirm.
|UntagResources||Unbinds a tag.|