This topic describes how to remove tags from an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance. If you change the configuration of your RDS instance or you no longer require specific tags, you can remove these tags from your RDS instance.
- You can remove a maximum of 20 tags at a time.
- After you remove a tag from your RDS instance, ApsaraDB RDS checks whether the tag is added to other RDS instances. If the tag is not added to other RDS instances, ApsaraDB RDS deletes the tag.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB RDS console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where your RDS instance resides.
- Find your RDS instance, move the pointer over the Tags column, and then click Edit. Note After you find your RDS instance, you can also choosein the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the X icon next to each tag that you want to remove.
- Click OK.
|Unbind tags||Removes tags from one or more RDS instances.|