You can edit the permissions of a standard account as needed. The permissions of privileged accounts can only be reset to the default settings and cannot be changed to a specific set of permissions.
Modify the permissions of a standard account
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the account for which you want to modify permissions, click Edit permissions.
- In Modify Account Permissions page and adjust account permissions.
- Modify the database to authorize: Select the database and click > or <.
- Set read and write permissions in Authorized Databases, you can set permissions to Read/Write(DDL+DML), Read-only, DDL only or DML only.
Note If you need more granular permissions, use SQL commands to make permission changes. For more information about permissions, see Account permissions.
- Click OK.