This topic describes how to monitor the read/write splitting performance of an RDS MySQL instance in the RDS console.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring and Alerts.
- On the Monitoring tab, select Engine Monitoring.
- View the TPS (Transactions per Second)/QPS (Queries per Second) chart to obtain the number of read and write operations on each of the master and read-only instances.