This topic describes how to disable read/write splitting for an RDS MySQL instance.
The read/write splitting function has been enabled for the RDS instance. For more information, see Enable read/write splitting for an RDS MySQL instance.
- When the read/write splitting function is being disabled, the RDS instance is disconnected for 30 seconds or less. We recommend that you disable this function during off-peak hours and make sure that your application can automatically reconnect to the RDS instance.
- After the read/write splitting function is disabled, the read/write splitting address becomes invalid. Make sure that your application no longer uses the read/write splitting address to connect to the RDS instance.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connection or Database Proxy.
- Click the Read/Write Splitting tab.
- In the Basic Information of Read/Write Splitting section, click Disable Read/Write Splitting.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Confirm.