Scanner Layer simulates the dynamic effects of scanning lines by looping through texture animation.
- Show: Select the Show check box to show the scanner layer. Clear the check box to hide the scanner layer.
- Loop: Select the Loop check box to loop through the scanning animation.
- Color: For more information about how to modify the color of the scanner layer, see Color selector.
- Texture Url: Set the texture style of the scanner layer by entering the URL of the texture image.
- Opacity: Drag the slider or enter a number manually to adjust the opacity of the scanner layer.
- Speed: Drag the slider or enter a number manually to adjust the speed of the animation for the scanner layer.
- Radius: Drag the slider or enter a number manually to adjust the radius of the scanner layer.
- X-Axis Rotation/Y-Axis Rotation/Z-Axis Rotation: Drag the sliders or enter numbers manually to adjust the three-dimensional coordinate, which represents the center of the scanner layer.
Data configuration is not required for the component.
The component does not have any interaction events.