|Xcode||Xcode 9.0 or later|
|Simulator||N/A (Currently, you can compile ApsaraVideo projects only on a physical device.)|
|CPU architecture support||ARM64, ARMv7, and ARMv7s|
|Operating system||iOS 9.0 or later|
Click here to go to the download page. Then, find and download the SmartVideo for iOS source code package in the Download link column of the SmartVideo source code table. The available version on the download page may vary.
- |- AlivcCommon # The public components.
- |- AlivcCore # The public components of the short video SDK.
- |- AlivcCrop # The code for configuring the cropping UI.
- |- AlivcEdit # The code for configuring the editing UI.
- |- AlivcRecord # The code for configuring the recording UI.
- |- AlivcSmartVideo # The components of SmartVideo.
- |- AliyunVideoClient_Entrance # The project entry file.
- doc # The related documentations.
- sdk # The SDK used by the project. You can import an SDK as required.
- xxxReleaseNote.md # The release note.
Double-click the AliyunVideoClient_Entrance.xcworkspace file to open the project.
If you do not store the specified profile on your computer, Xcode reports an error, as shown in the following figure.
You can add the profile or log on to a developer account to set up an environment on a physical device.To log on to a developer account, you need to create an Apple ID.
Make sure that the runtime environment is on a physical device. Then, press command+R on the keyboard or click the Run icon in the upper-left corner of Xcode to run the project.
Note:After the source code package is decompressed, you can find an AlivcDefine.m file in the demo/AlivcCommon/AlivcCommon/Classes/Macro directory. You need to set the static variable kAlivcQuUrlString in the file to the public IP address of your Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance followed by the port number 8080, that is, http://Public IP address:8080.