This topic describes how to delete tags from an RDS instance when you no longer need the tags or due to adjustments to the instance.
- You can remove a maximum of 20 tags at a time.
- After you remove a tag from your RDS instance, ApsaraDB RDS checks whether the tag is added to other RDS instances. If the tag is not added to other RDS instances, ApsaraDB RDS deletes the tag.
- Log on to the RDS management console, click on the left Instances , and then select a region above.
- Find your RDS instance, move the pointer over the Tags column, and then click Edit.
Note After you find your RDS instance, you can also choosein the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the X icon next to each tag that you want to remove.
- Click OK.
|Unbind tags||Removes tags from one or more RDS instances.|