This topic describes how to delete tags from an RDS instance when you no longer need the tags or due to adjustments to the instance.
- You can bind or unbind up to five tags at a time.
- After you unbind a tag from an RDS instance, the tag is deleted if it is not bound to any other instance.
- Log on to the RDS console and in the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- In tne upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and in the Actions column, choose .
- Find the tag you want to delete, and click the X button following the tag.
- Click Confirm.
|RemoveTagsFromResource||Used to unbind a tag from an RDS instance.|