This topic describes how to delete tags from an RDS instance when you no longer need the tags or due to adjustments to the instance.
- You can unbind a maximum of 20 tags at a time.
- After you unbind a tag from an RDS instance, ApsaraDB RDS checks whether the tag is bound to any other RDS instance. If the tag is not bound to any other RDS instance, ApsaraDB RDS deletes the tag.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where your RDS instance resides.
- Find your RDS instance and in the Actions column choose .
- In the dialog box that appears, click the X icon next to each tag that you want to unbind.
- Click OK.
|Unbind tags||Unbinds tags from one or more ApsaraDB RDS instances.|