This topic describes how to set the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance.
ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server provides the following monitoring frequencies:
- Every 10 Seconds
- Every 60 Seconds
- Every 300 Seconds
Note ApsaraDB RDS allows you to query the monitoring data from the last 30 days or less. You may not be able to query the monitoring data over a time range of more than 30 days.
- Visit the RDS instance list, select a region above, and click the target instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring and Alerts.
- Click the Standard monitoring tab.
- Click Set Monitoring Frequency.
- In the Set Monitoring Frequency dialog box, select a monitoring frequency and click OK.
|Query the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB for RDS instance||Queries the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB RDS instance|