This topic describes how to delete a standard account for an RDS SQL Server instance in the RDS console.
Note If your RDS instance uses the SQL Server engine, the premier account cannot be deleted after being created.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- On the Accounts tab, find the account you want to delete, and in the Actions column click Delete.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Confirm.
|DeleteAccount||Used to delete an account for an RDS instance.|