This topic describes how to modify the permissions of a standard account on an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance. The permissions of a privileged account can only be reset to the default settings but cannot be modified.
- Visit the RDS instance list, select a region above, and click the target instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the standard account whose permissions you want to modify, and click Edit Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the Modify Account Permissions panel, modify the permissions of the standard account.
- If you want to add or remove an authorized database, select the database and click the > or < icon.
- If you want to modify the permissions on an authorized database, select the database and then select the Read/Write (DML), Read-only, or Owner permissions in the Authorized Databases section.
- Click OK.