This topic describes how to modify the permissions of a standard account that is created on an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance. The permissions of a privileged account can only be reset to the default settings.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where your RDS instance resides.
- Find your RDS instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the standard account whose permissions you want to modify and click Edit Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the Modify Account Permissions pane, modify the permissions of the standard account.
- If you want to add or remove an authorized database, select the database and click the > or < icon.
- If you want to modify the permissions on an authorized database, select the database and then select the Read/Write (DDL), Read-only, or Owner permissions in the Authorized Databases section.
- Click OK.