This topic describes how to reset the password of an account on your ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance. If the password is lost, you can reset the password in the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- Visit the RDS instance list, select a region above, and click the target instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the account whose password you want to reset, and click Reset Password in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, specify a new password, confirm the new password, and then click Create.
Note The password must meet the following requirements:
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password must contain at least three of the following character types: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters.
- The password can contain any of the following characters:
! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + - =
|ResetAccountPassword||Resets the password of an account on an ApsaraDB RDS instance.|