You can simulate the atmosphere that surrounds the earth by using the atmosphere layer. This layer shows the color and other effects of the atmosphere.
- Display: Select to display the atmosphere that surrounds the earth. Clear the check box to hide the atmosphere.
- Atmosphere Color: Modify the color of the atmosphere. For more information, see Color Picker.
- Atmosphere Opacity: Drag the slider or enter a value to modify the opacity of the atmosphere.
- Atmosphere Intensity: Drag the slider or enter a value to modify the blurring of the atmosphere. The atmosphere becomes blurred if you increase the value.
- Atmosphere Scale: Drag the slider or enter a value to modify the size of the color ring that represents the atmosphere.
No data configuration is required for this widget.
This widget is not bound to any events.