Log Service for WAF supports the advanced management feature. You can click Advanced Settings in the upper-right corner of the Log Service page in the WAF console to go to the Log Service console. In the Log Service console, you can set alerts and notifications, set real-time log subscription and consumption, deliver log data, and integrate Log Service with other services for data visualization.
- Log on to the Web Application Firewall console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group to which the instance belongs and the region, Mainland China or International, in which the instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Log Service page that appears, click Advanced Settings in the upper-right corner.
- In the message that appears, click OK.