If you click Advanced Settings on the page of WAF log query and analysis service, you will be redirected to the Log Service console. Then you can set advanced features for Log Service. For example, you can set alarms and notifications, real-time log collection and consumption, shipping log data, or provide visual representations with other products.
- Log on to the Web Application Firewall console, choose .
- Click the Real-time Log Query and Analysis Service area to open the Log Service page.
- Click Advanced Settings in the upper-right corner.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Go to open the Log Service console.
- In the Log Service console, you can set the following advanced features for log projects and logstores: