After purchasing a Web Application Firewall instance, you can activate the real-time log query and analysis service for your websites on the App Management page in the console.
Enable WAF Log Service
- Log on to the Web Application Firewall console.
- Choose , and select the region where your WAF instance is located.
- Click Upgrade in Real-time Log Query and Analysis Service.
- On the page that is displayed, enable Log Service, select the log storage period and the log storage size, and then click Buy Now.
Note For more information about the billing of WAF Log Service, see WAF Log Service Billing methods.
- Return to the WAF console and choose Authorize in Real-time Log Query and Analysis Service. , and then click
- Click Agree to authorize WAF to write log entries to your exclusive logstore.
WAF Log Service is then enabled and authorized.
- Return to the WAF console and choose Configure in Real-time Log Query and Analysis Service. and then, click
- On the Log Service page, select the domain name of your website that is protected by WAF, and turn on the Status switch on the right to enable WAF Log Service.
Log Service collects all web log recorded by WAF in real time. These log entries can be queried and analyzed in real time.