This topic describes how to enable Log Service for WAF in the WAF console. After your website is added to Web Application Firewall (WAF), you can enable Log Service for WAF in the WAF console to query and analyze access logs based on your business requirements.
- A subscription WAF instance of the Pro edition or a higher edition is purchased. For more information, see Activate Alibaba Cloud WAF.
- Your website is added to WAF.
- Log on to the Web Application Firewall console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group to which the instance belongs and the region, Mainland China or International, in which the instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Log Service page, click Upgrade in the upper-right corner.Note If you have enabled Log Service for WAF, the Upgrade button is not displayed.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, select YES for Access Log Service, and specify Log Storage Period and Log Storage Size based on your business requirements.
- Click Buy Now and complete the payment.
- Go back to the Log Service page. Click Authorize Now.
- On the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page, click Confirm Authorization Policy to authorize WAF to write log data into your dedicated Logstore.Log Service for WAF is then enabled and authorized.
- On the Log Service page, select the domain of your website that is added to WAF and turn on Status next to the domain.