This topic describes how to add a prefix to target table names when migrating multiple tables to the cloud.
- Add a data source. For more information, see Bulk Sync.
- Click Create Batch Sync Task and select the data source you created.
- Click Add Rule, select Rules for Transforming Table Names, and enter the regular expression for transforming table names. In this example,
(. +)is used to match all table headers, and
(ods_$1)indicates that the
ods_prefix is added to the table headers.
- After the configuration is completed, click Implementation Rules. You can see that the table names have been transformed in the Tables to Synchronize area.
- Select a table to be synchronized and click Submit Task.