You can view the real-time performance of MySQL databases in the DAS console.
- DAS has accessed the MySQL database instance. For more information, see Access an Alibaba Cloud Database instance and Access other user-created database instances.
- The access status is Accessed, as shown in the following figure.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the target database instance and click its ID.
In the left-side navigation pane, click Real-time Monitoring.
You can click Metric Description in the upper-right corner to view the description of metrics.