After you power on the Smart Access Gateway device for the first time, you need to go to the Web configuration page and set the logon password before you can continue using the device.
- The Smart Access Gateway is powered on.
- The LAN port of the Smart Access Gateway is connected to the local client.
- The local client has DHCP enabled to automatically obtain an IP address.
- Enter the default Web configuration address
192.168.0.1of the gateway device in your browser.Note
- If the LAN port uses a static IP address that you configured, log on by using that IP address.
- If the LAN port uses a dynamic IP address (that is, you have configured CIDR blocks on the console, the WAN port has DHCP enabled, and the cloud status LED turns on when the network cable is connected), log on by using the first IP address in the first CIDR block configured on the console.
For example, if the first CIDR block specified by you is 192.168.0.0/16, the Web configuration address is 192.168.0.1.
- If neither the LAN port nor the console is configured, the default address is
- Set the logon password.
- Click OK.
Keep your logon password confidential. If you forget your password, press and hold the reset button on your device for two seconds and then log on to the Web console to reset the password.
- To clear all configurations of the gateway device, power the device on and press and hold the reset button for five seconds or until the cloud status LED starts to flicker.
- To restore the gateway device to its default configurations, first power off the device, and then press and hold the reset key while powering the device back on until the cloud status LED is on, which means the device is restoring.
The default configurations are fully restored when the cloud LED status goes off.