This topic describes what you need to prepare before migration.
Estimate the amount of data to be migrated.
Create a destination OSS bucket
Create a destination OSS bucket to store the migrated data. For more information, see Create a bucket.
Create and grant permissions to a RAM user
- Log on to the RAM console.
- Choose .
- Select Console Password Logon and Programmatic Access, and enter the required user account information.
- Save the new account, password, AccessKey ID, and AccessKey secret.
- Find the user account, and click Add Permissions to grant the OSS read/write permission (AliyunOSSFullAccess) and Data Transport management
permission (AliyunMGWFullAccess) to the RAM user.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select Overview, click the link in the RAM user logon section, and enter the username and password of the new RAM user to log on to the