Log in to the mPaaS console, select the target app, and perform the following steps to create a user group:
- On the left-side navigation pane, choose Content Delivery Platform > Group management, and click Create a group.
- In the Create a group page, enter the group name and choose the group type.
- Group name: Must be unique. Up to 30 characters are supported.
- Group type: Choose User ID or Device ID based on your needs. You cannot modify the group type after submission.
- Add the group by ID. You can add user IDs or device IDs by inputting them directly or importing a file containing the IDs.
- Input directly: Enter one or more IDs, separated by commas (,) or line breaks. Up to 100 characters are supported. Only the first 100 characters will be imported for entries exceeding the limit.
- Import file: Click the Click to upload button and select the file containing the IDs. The file must be a TXT file within 50 MB, and can contain a maximum of 100 characters. Only the first 100 characters will be imported for entries exceeding the limit. The IDs will be deduplicated automatically after being imported.
Click Save to submit.
After submission, the page jumps to Group management page automatically, and you can view the added group information on this page. For more information, refer to Manage groups.