Cross-account authorization is required when you associate a Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance with a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance that is deployed in another account. After the authorization is completed, the CEN instance can communicate with the cloud resources that are associated with the CCN instance.
- The ID of the target CEN instance is obtained.
- The user ID (UID) of the target CEN instance is obtained.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click CCN.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region.
- On the CCN page, click the ID of the target CCN instance.
- On the details page, click the CEN Cross Account Authorization Information tab.
- Click CEN Cross Account Authorization.
- In the Attach to CEN dialog box, enter the ID and UID of the target CEN instance and click OK.