You can view the traffic usage of a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance in a certain period through the SLB console.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- In the upper-right corner of the top navigation bar, choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, select Usage Records.
- On the Usage Records page, select Server Load Balancer (SLB) from the Product Name drop-down list, set a period and measurement cycle, and enter the verification code.
- Click Export CSV to generate a traffic usage table in the .CSV format.
The table includes the following information. You can view the traffic usage by instance, region or endpoint.