After obtaining resource group management permissions, you can manage resources in a resource group and their ownership by using the Resource Management console or consoles of other Alibaba Cloud services that support resource groups.
Manage resources in the Resource Management console
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resource Group.
- Find the resource group whose resources you want to manage and click Manage Resource in the Actions column.
- Find the resource you want to manage. In the Actions column, click Manage to redirect to the resource details page for more operations.
Note If the resource list contains multiple resources, you can filter resources by Product Type and Region.
Manage resources in the console of other Alibaba Cloud services
- Log on to the console of an Alibaba Cloud service whose resources you want to manage. For more information, see Cloud services that support resource groups.
- In the top navigation bar of the instance page, select the resource group you want
Note You can only select a resource group that you are authorized to manage. After you select a resource group, all resources in the resource group are displayed in the resource list.
- Use the filter function to filter resources.
For example, when you need to associate an Elastic IP address (EIP), you can use the filter function to search for ECS instances that require EIPs in a resource group.