This topic describes the production and upload features and shows you how to produce and upload a video.
The short video SDK provides the AliyunIVodCompose class that is designed for video production and upload. This core class encapsulates video production and upload features to facilitate the operations on clients. You can use this core class to produce and upload edited videos on a dedicated user interface (UI).
- The production method must be called before the upload method.
- The production method can be called multiple times. The upload method uploads only the latest video that is produced.
- If a video is edited, you must save the effects that are added to the video to the
on-premises profile before you create an AliyunIVodCompose instance. Otherwise, the
produced video does not contain these effects. To save added effects to the on-premises
profile, call the following method:
Differences among editions
|Professional Edition||All features are supported.|
|Standard Edition||All features are supported.|
|Basic Edition||The production and upload features are not supported. You can use the upload SDK of ApsaraVideo VOD to upload videos and images to ApsaraVideo VOD.|
Production and upload
|Initialize an AliyunIVodCompose instance for production.||
|Start the production.||
|Pause the production.||
|Resume the production.||
|Cancel the production.||
|Upload a video.||
|Upload an image.||
|Update the upload credential.||
|Cancel the upload.||
|Resume the upload.||
|Pause the upload.||
- The AliyunIVodCompose class uploads a video or an image by using an upload URL and an upload credential. For more information, see CreateUploadVideo.
- Each upload credential has a validity period. If an upload credential expires, you must obtain a new credential by calling the onUploadTokenExpired method. For more information, see RefreshUploadVideo.