The short video SDK provides the AliyunIVodCompose class that is designed for video production and upload. This core class encapsulates video production and upload features to facilitate the operations on clients. You can use this core class to produce and upload edited videos on a dedicated user interface (UI).
- The production and upload methods have the requirement for the calling order. The production method must be called before the upload method.
- The production method can be called multiple times. The upload method uploads only the latest video file that is produced.
- If a video is edited, you must save the effects added to the video to the on-premises profile before you create an AliyunIVodCompose instance. Otherwise, the produced video does not contain these effects. To save added effects to the on-premises profile, call the following method:
|Professional Edition||All features are supported.|
|Standard Edition||All features are supported.|
|Basic Edition||The production and upload features are not supported. You can use the upload SDK of ApsaraVideo VOD to upload videos and images to ApsaraVideo VOD.|
Production and upload
|Initialize an AliyunIVodCompose instance for production.||
|Start the production.||
|Pause the production.||
|Resume the production.||
|Cancel the production.||
|Upload a video.||
|Upload an image.||
|Update the upload credential.||
|Cancel the upload.||
|Resume the upload.||
|Pause the upload.||
- The AliyunIVodCompose class uploads a video or an image by using the upload URL and credential. For more information, see CreateUploadVideo.
- The upload credential has a validity period. If the upload credential expires, you must obtain a new credential by using the onUploadTokenExpired method. For more information, see RefreshUploadVideo.