- Supported specifying the application ID for upload to implement resource isolation across multiple application systems.
- Supported specifying the workflow ID for upload to implement automatic media processing.
|Upload SDK for Python V1.3.1 and sample code
- Supported specifying the VOD center (the default region is Shanghai) and storage region to facilitate upload outside China.
- Supported uploading attached media assets (such as watermarks or subtitle files).
- Supported setting personalized configurations (such as UserData) and more metadata during upload.
- Changed the upload mode of online files. Online files are downloaded to a local directory before being uploaded. The maximum size of a file to be uploaded is 48.8 TB.
- Improved the upload mode of .m3u8 videos and added an operation for parsing .m3u8 parts by default. You can also customize the part list.
|Upload SDK for Python V1.3.0 and sample code
- Supported setting the video storage region by using UploadVideoRequest.setStorageLocation.
- Fixed the problem of expired upload credential during the upload of a large file.
|Upload SDK for Python V1.2.1 and sample code
- Supported uploading a single local video, .m3u8 videos (including .ts files), and images.
- Supported uploading a single video, .m3u8 videos (including .ts files), and images from the Internet (with an HTTP/HTTPS link or OSS link).
- Supported Python 2.0 and Python 3.0.
|Upload SDK for Python V1.1.1 and sample code