|2020-09-21||v3.16.2||1.Fixed blur background bugs
|2020-06-23||v3.16.1||1.Fixed known bugs
|2020-05-12||v3.16.0||1. Fixed mainstream animation effects.
2. Fixed the occasional breakdown issue reported from online feedback.
3. Fixed lagging issues (slowness or choppiness) that may occur during long video playback.
4. Fixed video recording breakdown caused by compatibility issues.
5. Fixed some bugs.
|2020-01-07||v3.14.0||1. Supports Android Q. Video recording, editing, and production were optimized for Android Q.
2. Fixed freezing during video recording.
3. Fixed memory leaks and improved the performance of some modules.
|2020-01-07||v3.14.0||1.Optimized the video cropping module to avoid chromatic distortion when a video is cropped multiple times.
2.Improved the stability of the video recording module for background execution and hardware resource occupation.
3.Fixed memory leaks and improved the performance of some modules.
|2019-11-21||v3.13.0||1. The stability and performance of the recording module are optimized.
2. The recording module supports Render and Computer Everything Engine -based face filter.
3. Fixed some known bugs to improve the stability.
4. Fixed facial recognition bugs for iOS 13.
|2019-09-10||v3.12.0||1. Log analytics is supported.
2. The performance of the edit module is improved.
3. The applyRunningDisplayMode: interface for switching between padding and cropping modes is removed from the edit module.
4. Fixed the issue where the recording process is stopped but the corresponding thread is still running.
|2019-07-30||v3.11.0||1. It takes less time to start recording, stop recording, and produce videos. This improves the smoothness of segmented recording.
2. The granularity and precision of recording progress callbacks are improved.
3. Groups of pictures (GOP) can be precisely controlled to accelerate video transcoding in some scenarios.
4. It takes less time to switch the camera.
|2019-06-29||V3.10.5||1. Added the AliyunMixRecorder class to provide the duet feature.
2. Added the AliyunMixComposer class for producing a video from multiple videos. This class can be used to achieve effects such as picture-in-picture and left-right split-screen.
1. Supported adding the big devil and Minions sound effects during editing.
2. Supported editing videos in the MJPEG format.
3. Improved compatibility with some damaged video files for playback during editing.
4. Added the draw method to forcibly draw a frame during editing.
1. Fixed the bug that the duration is displayed incorrectly for a recorded video clip.
2. Fixed the bug that the watermark added during recording disappears when the application is switched to the background.
3. Fixed the issue of frame freezing that occurs when you switch between the front and rear cameras during recording.
4. Fixed the crash that may occur when the application is switched to the background during production.
|2019-04-24||V3.9.0||1. Added the sound effects of lolita, uncle, reverberation, and echo.
2. Improved the seeking performance during editing.
3. Improved SDK stability.
|2019-03-01||V3.8.0||1. Improved editing and playback performance and guaranteed smooth video playback without stalling.
2. Improved efficiency of video production.
3. Optimized the preview definition for video recording.
4. Improved the recording frame rate on earlier devices.
5. Fixed bugs and enhanced the stability.
|2018-12-14||V3.7.7||1. Improved the video definition without changing the video quality.
2. Fixed bugs and enhanced the stability.
|2018-11-01||V3.7.5||1. Added the transition feature with mainstream effects, including fade, polygon, and blinds.
2. Added the subtitle animation feature with multiple effects, including rotation, shifting, scaling, and transparency adjustment.
3. Supported adding multiple speed ramps for multiple video clips.
4. Fixed the display exception occurred during the reverse playback of uploaded HEVC videos that are generated by iOS 12.
5. Improved the adaptability to uploaded GIF images.
6. Fixed bugs and enhanced the stability.
|2018-09-19||V220.127.116.11||Adapted to Xcode V10.
|2018-08-21||V18.104.22.168||1. Integrated copyrighted music from Xiami Music.
2. Integrated a third-party AR facial recognition module and added advanced face and skin filters.
3. Fixed the problem where multiple video clips cannot be played automatically after they are uploaded for editing.
4. Supported using pixel buffer to access and render YUV data.
|2018-07-26||V3.6.5||1. Enhanced the stability of the editing module.
2. Fixed video stalling during reverse playback.
3. Fixed bugs in the editing and upload modules.
|2018-06-14||V3.6.0||1. Rebuilt the editing module to improve transcoding and production performance.
2. Added the time effects, including the fast-forward motion, slow motion, looping, and reverse motion effects.
3. Reduced the video file size without changing the definition.
4. Improved the definition of videos rendered with effects.
5. Supported audio mixing, audio cropping, and choosing any audio segments.
6. Improved the tracking effect of face stickers.
7. Fixed bugs.
|2018-02-02||V3.5.0||1. Added the magic music feature to the recording module.
2. Added filters, such as trance and phantom.
3. Fixed bugs.
|2018-01-03||V3.4.0||1. Added 13 filters.
2. Improved performance of face detection and tracking. Up to three faces can be detected and tracked at the same time.
3. Added the music seeking feature to the editing module, allowing you to seek to any time point.
4. Added the transition time setting function to the editing module.
5. Fixed bugs.
|2017-11-24||V3.3.5||1. Added the production and upload features in the background to improve user experience.
2. Supported selecting the thumbnail.
3. Added an operation related to static stickers to the editing page.
4. Fixed bugs.
|2017-10-25||V3.3.4||1. Adapted to iPhone X.
2. Added an operation for bitrate customization.
3. Added an operation for video cropping to the GPU to improve performance.
4. Completed internal optimization and fixed bugs.
|2017-10-09||V3.3.3||1. Adapted to features of iOS 11 and fixed the crash that occurs when you upload videos that are recorded in the high efficiency mode by iPhone camera.
2. Improved the definition of texts in the bubble GIF images.
3. Added an operation for instantly accessing the editing mode after video cropping.
4. Enabled reporting of program crash events and errors to improve the SDK.
|2017-08-31||V3.3.2||1. Added an operation for setting the background color of the cropping and editing pages.
2. Fixed bugs.
|2017-08-10||V3.3.1||1. Added the facial recognition feature.
2. Improved the subtitle rendering definition.
3. Fixed bugs such as soundless music video playback.
|2017-07-11||V3.3.0||1. Added the real-time audio mixing and speed ramping features.
2. Supported uploading videos and photos at the same time.
|2017-06-23||V3.2.0||1. Added the video doodle feature.
2. Fixed the problem of invalid animation effects such as music video movement, selection, and scaling.
|2017-06-16||V3.1.3||1. Added the error code and error message for invalid encoding formats.
2. Fixed the problem of incorrect cropping area settings.
3. Added an operation for calling back the video data for face rendering on third-party SDKs.
4. Provided the encoding format error specific to underlying libraries.
How helpful was this page?
What might be the problems?