- Noises can be reduced during video editing.
- The background image and background color can be set during duet recording and video
- Audio tracks can be merged during duet recording and video merging.
- Echoes can be reduced during duet recording.
- The issue is fixed where the halo color changes when a transparent halo effect is
applied to an image or a watermark.
- The issue is fixed where added static images are not rotated in the expected angle.
||The issue is fixed where memory leak occurs when hardware encoding is used on specific
iOS phone models.
||Audio tracks can be specified during duet recording. For example, you can use the
original or recorded audio. You can also mute the audio.
- The scaling mode is supported for front cameras.
- The issue is fixed where Open Graphics Library (OpenGL) unexpectedly quits applications
on specific phone models after a video is produced.
- The issue is fixed where the screen becomes green when a video that is shot on iPhone
12 is imported to the cropping or editing module.
- The voice effect of young female is optimized and the voice effects of Chinese dialects
||The Gaussian blur effect on backgrounds is improved.
||The issue is fixed where a recorded video cannot be merged with an existing video
whose length is shorter than that of the recorded video.
- The major animation effects are added again.
- The issue of intermittent unexpected quits that you report online is fixed.
- The issue is fixed where stuttering may occur during the playback of long videos.
- The issue is fixed where the watermark is not displayed in the expected direction
when a video is recorded in landscape mode.
- The issue is fixed where stuttering occurs during the playback of produced videos.
- The issue is fixed where the speed of multiple clips cannot be changed at the same
- Two sets of transitions, filter effect transitions, and filters are added based on
the standards of producing custom effects.
- A method is added to modify the parameters of custom effects in real time.
- The features of custom filters, transition effects, and custom effects are supported.
- The cropping module is optimized to avoid chromatic distortion when a video is cropped
- The stability of the recording module is optimized to deal with exceptions, such as
background execution and hardware resource occupation.
- The known memory leaks are fixed and the performance of specific modules is optimized.
- The issue is fixed where the color setting of the background does not take effect.
- The stability and performance of the recording module are optimized.
- The Render And Compute Everything (RACE) engine-based face filters are added to the
- The known bugs are fixed to improve stability.
- The issue is fixed where facial recognition fails on iOS 13.
- The AliyunVideoSDKPro.framework dynamic framework is split into the following frameworks:
- AliyunVideoSDKPro.framework static framework
- AliyunVideoCore.framework dynamic framework
- The feature of log analysis is supported. The AliyunVideoSDKInfo setDebugLogLevel method is added to specify whether to enable the feature. The following three options
- AlivcDebugLogClose: Disable the feature of log analysis.
- AlivcDebugLogNormal: Analyze warning or error logs. We recommend that you use this
option to analyze logs.
- AlivcDebugLogAll: Analyze all logs. We recommend that you use this option only for
troubleshooting. However, we recommend that you do not use this option in the official
release where this option can be used only to analyze logs of the SDK.
- The performance of the editing module is improved.
- The applyRunningDisplayMode method is removed from the editing module.
- The issue is fixed where the recording process is stopped but the corresponding thread
is still running.
- The start and stop speeds of clip recording and the video production speed are improved,
which allows smoother clip recording.
- The granularity and accuracy of the recording progress callback are improved.
- The transcoding speed in specific scenarios is improved by precisely adjusting the
group of pictures (GOP) size.
- The time that is required to switch between cameras is reduced.
- The AliyunIMixRecorder interface is added.
- The AliyunIMixComposer interface is added. This interface can be used to achieve effects
such as picture-in-picture and left-right split-screen.
- The voice effects of the devil and Minions are added to the editing module. Videos
in the MJPEG format can be edited.
- The compatibility with specific damaged video files is improved for playback during
- The draw method is added to forcibly draw a frame during editing.
- The issue is fixed where the duration is not accurately displayed for a recorded video
- The issue is fixed where the watermark that is added during recording disappears when
the application is switched to the background.
- The issue is fixed where stuttering occurs when you switch between the front and rear
cameras during recording.
- The voice effect feature is supported with multiple effects, such as young female,
middle-aged male, reverberation, and echo.
- The seeking performance during editing is improved.
- The playback capability during editing is optimized to ensure smooth playback.
- The video production speed is improved for the editing module.
- The preview resolution of recording is optimized.
- The recording frame rate on low-end devices is improved.
||The video resolution is improved without changing the video quality.
- The transition feature is supported with major effects, such as fade, polygon, and
- The subtitle animation feature is supported with multiple effects, such as rotation,
shifting, scaling, and transparency adjustment.
- Multiple speed ramps can be added for multiple video clips.
- The issue is fixed where a display exception occurs during the reverse playback of
High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) videos that are generated by iOS 12.
- The compatibility with GIF images is improved.
||The SDK is adapted to Xcode 10.
- Copyrighted music from Xiami Music is integrated.
- A third-party AR facial recognition module is integrated and advanced face and skin
filters are added.
- The issue is fixed where multiple video clips cannot be automatically played after
they are uploaded for editing.
- The pixel buffer can be used to access and render YUV data.
- The stability of the editing module is improved.
- The issue is fixed where stuttering occurs during reverse playback.
- The known bugs in the editing and upload modules are fixed.
- The editing module is rebuilt to improve the performance of transcoding and production.
- The time effects, including the fast-forward motion, slow motion, looping, and reverse
motion effects, are added.
- The size of video files is reduced without changing the resolution.
- The resolution of videos that are rendered with effects is improved.
- The features of audio mixing, audio cropping, and choosing random audio segments are
- The accuracy of face-tracking stickers is improved.
- The magic music feature is added to the recording module.
- Filters, such as Out of Body, are added.
- Thirteen filters are added.
- The performance of face recognition and tracking is improved. Up to three faces can
be recognized and tracked at the same time.
- The music seeking feature is added to the editing module, which allows you to seek
to the required point in time.
- The transition time can be set in the editing module.
- The features of producing and uploading videos in the background are added, which
improves user experience.
- The thumbnail can be customized.
- A method is added to allow you to add static stickers on the editing user interface
- The SDK is adapted to iPhone X.
- A method is added to customize the bitrate.
- An interface for cropping videos is added to the GPU to improve performance.
- The SDK is optimized.
- The SDK is adapted to the features of iOS 11. The issue is fixed where an unexpected
quit occurs when you upload videos that are recorded in high efficiency mode by an
- The resolution of the text in bubble GIF images is improved.
- A method is added to instantly enter the editing mode after video cropping.
- The reporting of unexpected program quits and errors is supported to improve the SDK.
||A method is added to set the background color of the cropping and editing UIs.
- The feature of facial recognition is supported.
- The resolution of subtitle rendering is improved.
- The bugs such as soundless playback of music videos are fixed.
- The features of real-time audio mixing and speed ramping are supported.
- Videos and images can be uploaded at the same time.
- The feature of video doodle is supported.
- The issue is fixed where animation effects, such as music video movement, selection,
and scaling, are invalid.
- The error code and error message are added for invalid encoding formats.
- The issue is fixed where the settings of the cropping area are invalid.
- A callback is added for the video data that is used for face rendering on third-party
- The encoding format error can be returned by underlying libraries.