The terminal cannot be connected to Alibaba Cloud. For example, you cannot successfully ping an ECS instance in the same CEN or another PC in the same CCN.
- The link between the terminal and the device has failed.
- The VPN link between the device and Alibaba Cloud has failed.
- The target ECS instance has failed.
- The network of the service provider has failed.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Click the ID of the target Smart Access Gateway instance and check if the status of the device is Ready.
- Check if the configurations of the device are as expected.
- On the Smart Access Gateway console, check whether the private CIDR block of the device and the bound CCN are configured as expected.
- On the web configurations of the device, check if the WAN and LAN configurations of the device are as expected. If so, proceed to 4.
- The cause may be the internal software failure of the device. You can restart the device to see if the problem persists or open a ticket.