This topic describes how to export scaling configurations from a scaling group. You can export scaling configurations to back them up on a local disk or import them to other scaling groups.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- You can use either of the following methods to open the details page of a scaling
- In the Scaling Group Name/ID column, click a scaling group name.
- Click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Configuration Source.
- Click Export.
The scaling configurations are exported as a .csv file, for example, ess_scalingConfiguration_list_cn-hangzhou_2019-10-14.csv.