- The draft box feature is added. The feature allows you to export drafts.
- Features for subtitles, such as background color and alignment, are added.
- Echoes can be removed during duet recording.
- Queen SDK is provided to replace the retouching module in the demo.
- Six split screen filter effects are added to the demo.
- SurfaceView can be used during multi-source recording.
- The performance of duet recording is optimized to improve the production speed.
- The temporary video file can be automatically deleted during recording.
- Comments are added to SDK API to improve the integration efficiency.
- The issue where some devices fail to merge long videos when the progress is 99% is fixed.
- The black screen issue present on Huawei devices during recording is fixed.
- The word art function is provided in the editing module.
- Partial screenshots can be taken.
- Videos can be taken by the camera during screen recording.
- The built-in time variable BUILTIN_PROGRESS is added to the custom effect class Shader.
- The issue is fixed where two pixels may be lost in height in duet-recorded videos during recording.
- The stability of the short video SDK for Android is improved in specific scenarios.
- Rounded borders are supported when the camera is used for duet recording.
- The tools that are used to import High Efficiency Image Coding (HEIC) images are supported.
- The issue where the memory piles up and the system stops responding during software encoding on specific phone models is fixed.
- The issue where the camera matrix that is used to crop the preview image may not be updated in time during custom rendering is fixed.
- The stability of the short video SDK for Android is improved.
- The audio fade-in and fade-out effects are added to the editing module.
- The subtitle combination feature is added to the editing module.
- The basic editing feature is added to the editing module.
- The issue where the screen flickers on specific phone models when switching between the preview pages of multiple video clips during editing is fixed.
- The issue where the frame rate that set for the exported video does not take effect is fixed.
- The issue where the camera transformation matrix may be empty during custom rendering in the Android system is fixed.
- The stability of the short video SDK for Android is improved.
- The noise reduction feature is added to the editing module.
- The background image and background color can be set during duet recording and video merging.
- Audio tracks can be merged during duet recording and video merging.
- Callbacks for audio data can be invoked during the preview of recording files.
- The issue where emojis in subtitles fail to be displayed when the font of the subtitles is enlarged is fixed.
- The issue where the halo color changes when a transparent halo effect is applied to a watermark or an image is fixed.
- The issue where added static images are not rotated to the expected angle is fixed.
||The issue where the screen flickers during duet recording in cropped mode is fixed.
- Audio tracks options are added for duet recording. You can use the original audio track or recorded audio tracks, or mute the audio.
- The issue where black bars flicker when the aspect ratio is switched on Android Q 10.0 phones is fixed.
- The issue where Open Graphics Library (OpenGL) unexpectedly quits applications on specific phone models after a video is produced is fixed.
- The issue where custom fonts do not take effect is fixed.
- The issue where the information about the timestamp and process ID is not written after you call the AlivcSdkCore.setLogPath method is fixed.
||The Gaussian blur effect on the background is improved.
- The issue where the number of words in each line of the added subtitles is different is fixed.
- The issue where the subtitles and animated stickers do not move as expected during secondary editing is fixed.
- The mainstream animation effects are added again.
- The issue of intermittent unexpected quits that users report online is fixed.
- The issue where stuttering may occur during the playback of long videos is fixed.
- The issue where the recording unexpectedly quits due to the incompatibility with specific phone models is fixed.
- The issue where stuttering occurs during the playback of produced videos is fixed.
- The issue where the speed of multiple clips cannot be changed at the same time is fixed.
- The issue where the exposure area of the front camera of specific phone models is invalid is fixed.
- Two sets of transitions, filter effect transitions, and filters are added based on the standards of producing custom effects.
- A method to modify the parameters of custom effects in real time is added.
- The features of custom filters, transition effects, and custom effects are supported.
- The short video SDK for Android is adapted to the Android Q system for better video recording, editing, and production performance.
- The recording implementation is optimized and the issue of intermittent unexpected quits is fixed.
- Known memory leaks are fixed and the performance of specific modules is optimized.
- The stability and performance of the recording module are optimized.
- The Render And Compute Everything (RACE) engine-based retouching effects are added to the recording module.
- The feature of log analysis is supported. The AlivcSdkCore#setDebugLoggerLevel(AlivcDebugLoggerLevel level) operation is added to specify whether to enable the feature. The following three options are provided:
- AlivcDLClose: disables the feature of log analysis.
- AlivcDLNormal: analyzes warning or error logs. We recommend that you use this option to analyze logs.
- AlivcDLAll: analyzes all logs. We recommend that you use this option only for troubleshooting. However, we recommend that you do not use this option in the official release where this option can be used only to analyze the logs of the short video SDK for Android.
- The performance of the editing module is improved.
- The addRunningDisplayMode method is deleted from the editing module.
- The removeRunningDisplayMode method is deleted from the editing module.
- The start and stop speeds of clip recording and the video production speed are improved, which allows smoother clip recording.
- The granularity and accuracy of the recording progress callback are improved.
- The transcoding speed in specific scenarios is improved by precisely adjusting the group of pictures (GOP) size.
- The AliyunIMixRecorder API is added.
- The AliyunIMixComposer API is added. This API can be used to achieve effects such as picture-in-picture (PiP) and left-right split-screen.
- The sinister and minion voice effects are added to the editing module. Videos in the MJPEG format can be edited.
- The compatibility with specific damaged video files is improved for playback during editing.
- Hardware decoding is supported for High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) videos during editing and transcoding.
- The transcoding speed is improved.
- A method is added to reset the size of the preview window during recording.
- The issue where the duration of a recorded video clip is not accurately displayed is fixed.
- Separate methods for producing and uploading videos are added.
- The issue where a memory leak may occur because specific handles are not released is fixed.
- The draw method is added to forcibly draw a frame during editing. This fixes the issue where the first frame is not drawn during initialization.
- New voice effects are added, including lively female voice, husky male voice, reverberation, and echo.
- The seeking performance during editing is improved.
- The playback capability during editing is optimized to ensure smooth playback.
- The video editing and production speeds are improved.
- The preview resolution of recorded videos is optimized.
- The recording frame rate on low-end devices is improved.
- The video resolution is improved without changing the video quality.
- Videos in H.265 format can be uploaded.
- The transition effects, such as fade-in, face-out, polygon, and blinds, are added.
- The subtitle animation feature is supported with multiple effects, such as rotation, translation, scaling, and alpha.
- Multiple speed ramping effects can be added for multiple video clips.
- The compatibility with GIF images is improved.
- Copyrighted music from Xiami Music is integrated.
- A third-party augmented-reality (AR) facial recognition module is integrated and advanced face and skin filters are added.
- The issue where multiple video clips cannot be automatically played after they are uploaded for editing is fixed.
- The pixel buffer can be used to access and render YUV data.
- The issue where progress is stuck at 99% during cropping is fixed.
- The issue where stuttering occurs when previewing cropped videos is fixed.
- Known issues in the editing and upload modules are fixed.
- The editing module is rebuilt to improve the performance of transcoding and production.
- The time effects, such as the fast-forward motion, slow motion, looping, and reverse motion effects, are added.
- The size of video files is reduced without compromising resolution.
- The resolution of videos that are rendered with effects is improved.
- The features of audio mixing, audio cropping, and choosing random audio segments are supported.
- The tracking effect of face stickers is improved.
- The magic music feature is added to the recording module.
- Filters, such as out of body and phantom, are added.
- Thirteen filters are added.
- The performance of facial recognition and tracking is improved. Up to three faces can be recognized and tracked at the same time.
- The music seeking feature is added to the editing module. This feature allows you to seek to the required point in time.
- The transition time can be set in the editing module.
- The features of producing and uploading videos in the background are added to improve user experience.
- The thumbnail can be customized.
- A method to add static stickers to the editing user interface (UI) is added.
- A method to customize the bitrate is added.
- A method for cropping videos is added to the GPU to improve performance.
- Internal optimization is complete and the known issues are fixed.
- The manual focus feature during video recording is optimized.
- A method to instantly enter the editing mode after video cropping is added.
- The reporting of unexpected program quits and errors is supported to improve the short video SDK for Android.
- A method to set the background color of the cropping and editing UIs is added.
- Software encoding is supported.
- The issue of unexpected quits in Android 8.0 is fixed.
- The issue where the uploaded local music cannot be played is fixed.
- The facial recognition feature is supported.
- The resolution of recorded videos is optimized.
- The issue where the recording files are oversized is fixed.
- The issue where a black and unresponsive video screen appears after you switch from the recording UI to the editing UI is fixed.
- The features of real-time audio mixing and speed ramping are supported.
- Videos and images can be uploaded at the same time.
- The feature of video doodle is supported.
- The issue where only rectangular thumbnails can be generated is fixed.
- The issue where animation effects, such as music video (MV) movement, selection, and scaling, do not take effect is fixed.
- A method to generate thumbnails from non-keyframes is added.
- The error code and error message are added for invalid encoding formats.
- The issue where the settings of the cropping area are invalid is fixed. The bundleId parameter is replaced with the packageName parameter in the download operation.
- The encoding format error can be returned by underlying libraries.