||The effect of the Gaussian blur background is optimized.
- The issue is fixed where the number of words is different in different lines of the
- The issue is fixed where the subtitles and animated stickers do not correctly move
during secondary editing.
- The mainstream animation effects are added again.
- The issue of intermittent unexpected quits that users report online is fixed.
- The issue is fixed where freezes may occur during the playback of long videos.
- The issue is fixed where the recording unexpectedly quits due to incompatibility with
some phone models.
- The issue is fixed where freezes occur during the playback of produced videos.
- The issue is fixed where the speed of multiple clips cannot be changed at the same
- The issue is fixed where the exposure area of the front camera of some phone models
- Two sets of transitions, filter effect transitions, and filter effects are added based
on the specifications for producing custom effects.
- An operation is added for modifying the parameters of custom effects in real time.
- The features of custom filters, transition effects, and custom effects are supported.
- The SDK is adapted to the Android Q system to improve the performance of recording,
editing, and generating videos in the Android Q system.
- The recording implementation is optimized and the issue of intermittent unexpected
quits is fixed.
- The known memory leaks are fixed and the performance of some modules is optimized.
- The stability and performance of the recording module are optimized.
- The Render And Compute Everything (RACE) engine-based face filters are added to the
- The feature of log analysis is supported. The AlivcSdkCore#setDebugLoggerLevel(AlivcDebugLoggerLevel
level) operation is added for specifying whether to enable the feature. The following
three options are provided:
- AlivcDLClose: Disable the feature of log analysis.
- AlivcDLNormal: Analyze warning or error logs. We recommend that you use this option
to analyze logs.
- AlivcDLAll: Analyze all logs. We recommend that you use this option only for troubleshooting.
We recommend that you do not use this option in the official release. You can only
use this option to analyze logs of the SDK.
- The performance of the editing module is improved.
- The addRunningDisplayMode operation is deleted from the editing module.
- The removeRunningDisplayMode operation is deleted from the editing module.
- The start and stop speeds of clip recording and the video production speed are improved,
which enables smoother clip recording.
- The granularity and accuracy of the recording progress callback are improved.
- The transcoding speed in some scenarios is improved by precisely adjusting the group
of pictures (GOP) size.
- The AliyunIMixRecorder operation is added.
- The AliyunMixComposer operation is added. This operation can be used to achieve effects
such as picture-in-picture and left-right split-screen.
- The sound effects of the big devil and Minions are added to the editing module. Videos
in the MJPEG format can be edited.
- The compatibility with some damaged video files is improved for playback during editing.
- Hardware decoding is supported for HEVC videos during editing and transcoding.
- The transcoding speed is improved.
- An operation is added for resetting the size of the preview window during recording.
- The issue is fixed where the duration is incorrectly displayed for a recorded video
- Separate operations for producing and uploading videos are added.
- The issue is fixed where a memory leak may occur because some handles are not released.
- The draw method is added to forcibly draw a frame during editing. This fixes the issue
where the first frame is not drawn during initialization by default.
- The sound effect feature is supported with multiple effects, such as lolita, uncle,
reverberation, and echo.
- The seeking performance during editing is improved.
- The playback capability during editing is optimized to ensure smooth playback.
- The video production speed is improved for the editing module.
- The preview resolution of recorded videos is optimized.
- The recording frame rate on low-end devices is improved.
- The video resolution is improved without changing the video quality.
- H.265 videos can be uploaded.
- The transition feature is supported with mainstream effects, such as fade, polygon,
- The subtitle animation feature is supported with multiple effects, such as rotation,
shifting, scaling, and transparency adjustment.
- Multiple speed ramps can be added for multiple video clips.
- The compatibility with GIF images is improved.
- Copyrighted music from Xiami Music is integrated.
- A third-party AR facial recognition module is integrated and advanced face and skin
filters are added.
- The issue is fixed where multiple video clips cannot be automatically played after
they are uploaded for editing.
- The pixel buffer can be used to access and render YUV data.
- The issue is fixed where some videos are stuck at 99% during cropping.
- The issue is fixed where freezes occur during the preview of some cropped videos.
- The known bugs in the editing and upload modules are fixed.
- The editing module is rebuilt to improve the performance of transcoding and production.
- The time effects, including the fast-forward motion, slow motion, looping, and reverse
motion effects, are added.
- The video file size is reduced without changing the resolution.
- The resolution of videos that are rendered with effects is improved.
- The features of audio mixing, audio cropping, and choosing random audio segments are
- The tracking effect of face stickers is improved.
- The magic music feature is added to the recording module.
- Filters, such as trance and phantom, are added.
- Thirteen filters are added.
- The performance of face recognition and tracking is improved. Up to three faces can
be recognized and tracked at the same time.
- The music seeking feature is added to the editing module, which allows you to seek
to the required point in time.
- The transition time can be set in the editing module.
- The features of producing and uploading videos in the background are added, which
improves user experience.
- The thumbnail can be customized.
- An operation is added for adding static stickers to the editing UI.
- An operation is added for customizing the bitrate.
- An operation for cropping videos is added to the GPU to improve performance.
- Internal optimization is completed and the known issues are fixed.
- The manual focus feature during video recording is optimized.
- An operation is added for instantly accessing the editing mode after video cropping.
- The reporting of unexpected program quits and errors is supported to improve the SDK.
- An operation is added for setting the background color of the cropping and editing
- Software encoding is supported.
- The issue of unexpected quits in Android 8.0 is fixed.
- The bug is fixed where locally uploaded music cannot be played.
- The feature of facial recognition is supported.
- The resolution of recorded videos is optimized.
- The issue of oversized recording files is fixed.
- The bug is fixed where a black and unresponsive video screen appears after you switch
from the recording UI to the editing UI.
- The features of real-time audio mixing and speed ramping are supported.
- Videos and images can be uploaded at the same time.
- The feature of video doodle is supported.
- The issue is fixed where only rectangular thumbnails can be generated.
- The issue is fixed where animation effects, such as music video movement, selection,
and scaling, are invalid.
- An operation is added for retrieving non-keyframe thumbnails.
- The error code and error message are added for invalid encoding formats.
- The issue is fixed where the settings of the cropping area are invalid. The bundleId
parameter is replaced with the packageName parameter in the download operation.
- The encoding format error can be returned by underlying libraries.