ApsaraDB for Redis cluster instances are compatible with the syntax of Redis Cluster and allow clients such as JedisCluster to use commands to access cluster nodes. After you enable compatibility with the syntax of Redis Cluster, you can seamlessly migrate your on-premises Redis clusters to Alibaba Cloud without modifying the code.
- A cluster instance of ApsaraDB for Redis is used.
- The network type of the instance is Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
Specify parameters in the ApsaraDB for Redis console
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, find the target instance, click the instance ID or click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the Instance Information page, click System Parameters in the left-side navigation pane.
- On the System Parameters page, find the cluster_compat_enable parameter and click Modify in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, set the parameter to 1 and click OK.
A value of 0 specifies that this feature is disabled. A value of 1 specifies that this feature is enabled. The default value is 0.
For more information, see Parameter overview and configuration guide.
Call API operations to set parameters
You can also call the ModifyInstanceConfig operation to set parameters.