Device analysis shows the critical indicators of an app on different device models.
Perform the following steps to view the device analysis report:
- Log in to the Alibaba Cloud console, select Products and Services > Mobile PaaS, and then select your target App.
- On the left navigation bar, click Mobile Analysis Service > Basic analysis.
- Click the Device analysis tab to view the device analysis report.
You can select the platform, version, channel, and time to view specific analysis data.
The following sections present device analysis results in charts. Statistics are summarized on a daily basis. The database records the daily results of all statistical items, excluding data of the day.
For more information about indicator calculation rules, see Indicator calculation rules.
The critical app indicators on different device models are presented in a histogram.
- Indicators are presented separately. You can select an indicator from the drop-down list on the upper left. Available indicators include startup times, active users, active accounts, and new users.
- By default, the top 10 device models are displayed.
The critical app indicators on different device models are presented in a table.
- Indicators include new users and proportion, active users and proportion, active accounts and proportion, cumulative users and proportion, and startup times and proportion.
- Data of all device models is included.