This topic explains why SAG-1000 is offline and how to troubleshoot it.
In the Smart Access Gateway console, the SAG is in the Offline state.
- The SAG has a software failure.
- The connection between the SAG and Alibaba Cloud has failed.
- Ping other websites in the same network environment of the service provider to make
sure that the network is normal.
- If the network is abnormal, solve the network problem.
- If the network is normal, proceed to 2.
- Check whether the device is powered on.
- Log on to the switch console to check the connectivity between the SAG and the switch.
- If access is provided through static routes, ping the IP address of each interface on the SAG from the switch. If you cannot successfully ping an interface, see Link failure between SAG-1000 and the switch to restore the connection to the interface.
- If the SAG is stand-alone, check whether the second or third indicator on the right
is lit yellow or flashing.
- If the second indicator is lit yellow or flashing, the SAG has a software fault. Open a ticket for technical support.
- If the third indicator is lit yellow or flashing, the VPN tunnel between the SAG and Alibaba Cloud is unavailable. Open a ticket for technical support.
For more information, see SAG indicators.