This feature allows you to record live video streams as M3U8 files, store these files in OSS, and edit the stored TS files in real time.
This feature is available for videos stored in OSS.
- The start time and end time that need to be adjusted for a video generated after live streaming.
- During the live streaming of major sporting events, video clips need to be edited in real time and broadcast.
The editing operation reorganizes TS files of different time periods into a new M3U8 file. The TS files are not duplicated.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Save to OSS.
Note You can select specified video streams, application names, and stream names. You can view files that have been recorded within three months.
- Click Edit Recording Index Files.
- On the Edit Recording Index Files page, select the stream, recording time period, application name, and stream name to edit a specified stream.
Note You can only adjust the start time and the end time to remove the beginning or end of a video.You can perform the following operations on the Edit Recording Index Files page.
- Click an M3U8 file and adjust the start time and end time of the video.
- Click multiple M3U8 files and edit the start time and end time to generate a video clip.
- Click the plus (+) icon to zoom in and the minus (-) icon to zoom out. This allows you to view and edit the file more accurately.
- Click Save as New File.
The new M3U8 file is stored in the root directory of the current OSS bucket. You can search for the file in OSS.