You can locate and troubleshoot the cause of a power failure according to the following method.
- Measure the input voltage. Use a multimeter to measure the input voltage, and determine if the input voltage is abnormal according to the working voltage range of the power adapter.
- Re-connect the power adapter. Disconnect and reconnect the power adapter and the power cable and then check if the gateway device can be powered on.
- Cross-validate the power adapter against other power adapters. Use the gateway device
with other power adapters to cross-check where any causes of power failure occur.
- If the power adapter is considered faulty, send it back to the manufacturer for repair.
- If the gateway device is considered faulty, please open a ticket for further consultation.