This topic describes how to view the status of a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) device in the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance, and then view the SAG status on the SAG instance
The SAG can be in one of the following states:
- Ready: The SAG is normal.
- Offline: The SAG is not connected to the controller.
- Not bound: The SAG is not associated with a CCN instance.
- Ordered: The SAG has been ordered but has not been shipped.
- Shipped: The SAG has been shipped.
- Locked: The fee associated with the SAG is overdue.