Alibaba Cloud has over 2,800 nodes worldwide. More than 2,300 nodes are deployed in mainland China, covering 34 provincial regions. A large number of nodes are deployed in first-tier cities and some provincial capitals. More than 500 nodes are deployed across 70 countries and regions outside mainland China, including China (Hong Kong), China (Macao), and China (Taiwan).
Global distribution of high-performance nodes
Alibaba Cloud supports a total bandwidth of 130 Tbit/s. Each node supports 10 Gbit/s optical NICs, 40 TB to 1.5 PB storage, and a bandwidth of 40 Gbit/s to 200 Gbit/s.
The widely distributed high-performance nodes help to accelerate data transmission and cope with emergencies.
Region and node selection
- When you add a domain to Dynamic Route for CDN, you can select one of the following regions: Mainland China, Global, and Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Overseas.
- The system automatically allocates nodes to an accelerated domain based on the actual visits to the domain.
- After a domain is added to Dynamic Route for CDN, the system automatically allocates nodes to the domain. For more information, see Geographical distribution.
- Regions in mainland China
- China (Hong Kong), China (Macau), China (Taiwan), and regions outside China