After a CCN instance is deleted, local branches connected to the CCN instance cannot access Alibaba Cloud.
- If the CCN instance to be deleted is attached to a CEN instance, detach the CCN instance from the CEN instance first. For more information, see Detach a CEN instance.
- If the CCN instance to be deleted is attached to any Smart Access Gateway devices, detach the devices first.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click CCN.
- Select the area where the target CCN instance belongs, and click Remove in the Actions column of the target CCN instance.
- In the displayed dialog box, click OK.