After a Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance is deleted, the private network that connects to Alibaba Cloud through the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) instance associated with the CCN instance is disconnected from Alibaba Cloud.
- If the CCN instance that you want to delete is associated with a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance, disassociate it from the CEN instance first. For more information, see Disassociate from a CEN instance.
- If the CCN instance that you want to delete is associated with an SAG device, disassociate it from the SAG device first. For more information, see Disassociate from an SAG instance.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click CCN.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the CCN instance is deployed. Find the target CCN instance and click Remove in the Actions column.
- In the Delete CCN Instance message that appears, click OK.