You can use the log analysis feature to view raw logs and their details. You can download raw logs to your computer.
The Raw Logs tab shows the details of each log entry, including time, content, and fields. For more information about log fields, see Descriptions of log fields.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Raw Logs tab, click a field in the Content column to automatically add the field to the search box.Note For example, after you click log_service, this field is added to the search box. You can click Search & Analyze to view the logs related to this field.You can perform the following operations on the Raw Logs tab:
- In the upper-right corner of the Raw Logs tab, click Column Settings to add the required fields to the raw log list.After the fields are added, the raw log list displays the fields as columns.
- Click the icon next to Column Settings. The Log Download dialog box appears.
In the Log Download dialog box, you can select Download Log in Current Page, Download All Logs with Cloud Shell, or Download All Logs Using Command Line Tool and click OK to download the logs.
- Download Log in Current Page: Download the logs of the current page to a CSV file.
- Download All Logs with Cloud Shell: Automatically download all logs. For more information, see Export log data.
- Download All Logs Using Command Line Tool: Use the command-line tool to download all logs. For more information, see Export logs.
- In the upper-right corner of the Raw Logs tab, click Column Settings to add the required fields to the raw log list.