The Breach Awareness page displays intrusion events detected by the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Breach Awareness page, view the intrusion event details.
On the Breach Awareness page, you can perform the following operations as required:
- In the intrusion event list, view the event details, such as the risk levels, IP addresses of the affected assets, and event status.
- Specify criteria such as the risk level, status, or time range, or enter an instance IP address, and then click Search to search for a specific intrusion event.
- If an intrusion event is a normal activity, click Ignore in the Actions column to ignore the event.
Note After you click Ignore, the intrusion event is removed from the list, and Cloud Firewall no longer reports alerts for this event.
- View details of an event. Find the target intrusion event and click View Details in the Actions column. On the Details pane, you can view the details of the intrusion event and
the security tips.
Note The Block function does not take effect on single events. If you enable or disable this function, the Intrusion Prevention feature provided by Cloud Firewall is enabled or disabled.