The Breach Awareness page displays intrusion events detected by the intrusion prevention system (IPS).
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Breach Awareness page, view the details of intrusion events.You can perform the following operations on the Breach Awareness page as required:
- In the intrusion event list, view the event details, such as risk levels, IP addresses of the affected assets, and the event status.
- Specify a filter condition. such as a risk level, status, or time range, or enter an instance IP address, and then click Search to search for intrusion events that meet the condition.
- If an intrusion event is a normal activity, click Ignore in the Actions column to ignore this event.
Note After you click Ignore, the intrusion event is removed from the list, and Cloud Firewall no longer reports alerts for this event.
- View details of an event. Find the intrusion event that you want to view details and
click View Details in the Actions column. In the Details pane, you can view the details of the intrusion event and
the security tips.
Note The Block function does not take effect on single events. You can enable this function to enable the Intrusion Prevention feature provided by Cloud Firewall.