- Upgraded eagleeye-core to V220.127.116.11. Fixed the problem of returning garbled Chinese parameter values for an URL request of the Web application.
- Upgraded HSF to V18.104.22.168-edas. Fixed the problem of failing to obtain an HSF service list by running the Pandora QoS command.
- Removed the ons-client plugin because of the possible conflict between the JAR Package for the ons-client plugin and that for the application.
||Upgraded ONS to V1.7.8-EagleEye. Eliminated the class conflicts resulted from the MQ Trace function.
||<Ol>Upgraded HSF to V22.214.171.124.<Ol>Support for the CSB function.Fixed serialization errors in some scenarios.Fixed the problem of strong VIP dependency.Support for health check on Dubbo in the Spring Boot runtime environment. Upgraded config-client to V1.9.6. Support for dynamic adjustment of the maximum number of registrations.Upgraded Sentinel to V2.12.12-edas. Support for Spring Boot 2.</Ol>
||Upgraded ACM to V3.8.10. Fixed the problem of ineffective multi-tenant monitoring over a native interface.
- The time-out value is 0 during asynchronous processing on HSF provider or a local call, resulting in a time-out error.
- Some peer IP attributes are missing in RpcContext for using Dubbo on EDAS.
- Support for use of the service tags on Dubbo in the AOP scenario.
- Unsupported if the Bool value is included in Map during a generalized call of HSF.
- Upgraded the Diamond to V3.8.8.
- Fixed the problem of failing to locate the print certificate and improved the security level.
- Upgraded EDAS-Assist to V2.0.
- Optimized the port availability detection logic and upgraded fastjson to V1.2.48.
- Upgraded hsf-plugin. Support for dubboX.
- Upgraded diamond-client and configcenter-client.
- Upgraded edas-assit and canceled the port check after the specified port value is displayed.
- Upgraded edas-assist and improved the speed to check the available ports. Support for dynamic setting of a CSP interface.
- Provided the ConfigCenter version for tenants.
- Upgraded configclient to ensure unified internal and external consumers. Support for CS2.0 and CS3.0 providers.
- Upgraded HSF and solved the problem of ZooKeeper blocking.
- Upgraded Sentinel to provide additional system protection (effective only after you introduce the console push rules).
- Modified the links of default errors for internationalization.
- Upgraded Sentinel to provide an interface that dynamically generates metadata.
- Upgraded HSF to provide the tid transmission feature.
- Upgraded ons and fixed the problem of ineffective link tracing.
- When the same exception is thrown repeatedly, the header information increases constantly, resulting in a ultra-long prompt message.
- EagleEye parses an exception into UNKnown, affecting call trace parsing and topological display of an application.
- Upgraded Diamond to the latest version to be compatible with ACM.
- Fixed a series of problems, including HSF generalization, Unit dependency, resolution exception of multiple ZK addresses, and InetAddress serialization. Support for setting whitelist rules.
- Fixed the problem that the settings on the custom throttling and downgrade page have to wait for about 30 seconds to take effect.
- EagleEye supports health check, with alimetric and tomcat monitor features.
- Upgraded ons-client to configure message cache size in MQ on the consumer.
- Support for automatic registration of applications (disabled by default).
- Fixed the problem of HSF file handle occupation.
- Sentinel supports HSF2.2,4. Enhanced the Pandora QoS command.
- Fixed the problem of hsf.lock handle occupation on HSF.
- Added Redis tracing.
- Upgraded tddl-driver for online comprehensive stress testing.
- Enhanced the Pandora QoS command.
||Upgraded tddl-driver separately for online comprehensive stress testing.