The SQL insight and audit feature is developed based on full request analysis and security audits. This feature incorporates the search, SQL Explorer, and security audit features. This helps you obtain the SQL statement information, troubleshoot performance issues, and identify high-risk sources.
- The search feature allows you to query and export SQL statements and the corresponding information. The information includes databases, states, and execution duration. For more information, see Search.
- The SQL Explorer feature is used to perform health diagnosis on SQL statements, troubleshoot performance issues, and analyze business traffic. For more information, see SQL Explorer.
- The security audit feature can automatically identify risks, such as high-risk SQL statements, SQL injection attacks, and new access sources. For more information, see Security audit.
Prerequisites and pricing
- A database instance is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state.
- DAS Professional Edition is enabled for the instance. For more information about how to purchase DAS Professional Edition, see Purchase DAS Professional Edition. For more information about pricing, see DAS Professional Edition pricing.
- Only the ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL High-availability Edition and PolarDB for MySQL Cluster Edition instances are supported.