The text box widget allows you to enter and style the body text in a project.
- Basic Attributes
- Size: Set the size of the widget by adjusting its width and height.
- Position: Set the position of the widget by adjusting its abscissa and ordinate.
- Others: Set the rotation angle and opacity of the widget.
- Content: You can customize the content to be displayed. The system can also obtain content from the data pane. If you set content in both the configuration and data panes, only the content set in the data pane is displayed.
- Text Scroll
- Overflow Scroll: If you select this option, when text is displayed, the text will be automatically scrolled if text exceeds the dimensions of the text box. If you clear this option, you need to move your pointer over the text box to view text that exceeds the dimensions of the text box.
- Duration: To set the scroll duration, enter a value, or click + or –. The setting takes effect only when you select Overflow Scroll.
- Text Style
- Font Family: To set the font of the displayed text, click the drop-down arrow and select the target font. The default font is Microsoft YaHei.
- Font Size: To change the font size of the displayed text, enter a value, or click + or –.
- Font Color: To change the font color of the displayed text, see Color picker.
- Font Weight: To set the font weight of the displayed text, click the drop-down arrow and select the target font weight.
- Line Height: To adjust the line spacing, enter a value or drag the slider.
- Text Align: To set the text alignment method, click the drop-down arrow and select the target method. The align method includes Align Left, Align Right, and Center Alignment. The default method is Align Left.
- Text Indent: To adjust the indentation, enter a value or drag the slider.
value: content displayed in the widget. Specific HTML tags, for example, a and br, are supported. The content you set here corresponds to the Content in the configuration pane. If you set the content in both the configuration and data panes, only the content set for the value field in the data pane is displayed.
This widget is not connected to any events yet.