In AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL, you can change the connection address of an instance. For example, if you switch your service to a different AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL instance, you do not need to modify the application. You only need to configure the new instance to use the connection address of the old instance.
- The instance is running.
- The instance has set up a whitelist.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL console.
- Select the Region of the instance.
- Locate the target instance. In the Actions column, click Manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connection.
- On the Database Connection page, click Modify Connection Address.
- In the dialog box displayed, click Connection Type and select a network type.
You can select Intranet Address or Internet Address. The Internet Address option is only available after you have applied for a public IP address.
- Enter the relevant information in Connection Address and Port, and click OK.
After the page is refreshed, the new connection address is displayed.
|ModifyDBInstanceConnectionString||Modifies the connection address and the port for an instance.|