You can manually release Pay-As-You-Go instances based on your business needs.
The instance must be a Pay-As-You-Go type instance.
Note Pay-As-You-Go instances can be released at any time.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL console.
- Select the region of the instance you want to release.
- Select the instance and click Click Instance Name in the Actions bar.
- On the Basic Information page, click Release on the right-side of the Status section.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the check box before Yes, delete this instance and then click OK to release the specified instance.
Notice Released instances cannot be recovered. Make sure if you need the instance before you perform this operation.
|DeleteDBInstance||Release an instance.|