This topic describes how to manually release pay-as-you-go AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL instances based on your business requirements.
- You cannot manually release subscription instances. Subscription instances are automatically released when they expire.
- You can manually release pay-as-you-go instances only when they are in the Running state.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the instance resides.
- Find the instance that you want to manage and click its ID.
- On the Basic Information page of the instance, click Release in the Status section.
- In the Release Instance message, click OK.
Warning After an instance is released, it cannot be restored. Proceed with caution.
|DeleteDBInstance||Releases an instance.|