The title widget allows you to customize the title style, the title text, and other options as needed.
- Basic Attributes
- Size: Set the size of the widget by adjusting its width and height.
- Position: Set the position of the widget by adjusting its abscissa and ordinate.
- Others: Set the rotation angle and opacity of the widget.
- Title Name: You can enter letters, numbers, and special characters for the title as needed. You can also enter the title in the data pane.
- If you have set the title in both the Data and Configuration panes, the setting in the data pane takes priority.
- The value of Title Name in the Configuration pane is used only when you delete the value set for the value field in the Data pane.
- Text Style
- Font Family: To set the font of the title text, click the drop-down arrow and select the target font. The default font is Microsoft YaHei.
- Font Size: To change the font size of the title text, enter a value, or click + or –.
- Font Color: To change the font color of the title text, see Color picker.
- Font Weight: To set the font weight of the title text, click the drop-down arrow and select the target font weight.
- Text Align: To set the text alignment method, click the drop-down arrow and select the target method.
- Align left
- Align right
- Center alignment
- Hyperlink: To go to the page corresponding to the URL, click the title area.
- URL: You can enter a URL for the title as needed.
- If you select this option, you can open a web page on the preview or publish page.
- If you clear this option, the page corresponding to the URL is directly displayed.
- value: (optional) title name. The title name set here will overwrite the title name set in the configuration pane.
Note You can leave this field empty, and the system will obtain the title from the configuration pane.
- URL: (optional) title URL. The URL set here will overwrite the URL set in the configuration pane.
This widget is not connected to any events yet.