By default, a newly created database does not allow external accesses from IP addresses that are not included in its whitelist. To allow Realtime Compute to access the database, you must add the IP addresses of Realtime Compute to the whitelist of the database. This topic describes how to add the IP addresses of Realtime Compute to the whitelist of an ApsaraDB for RDS instance.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute Console.
- Move the pointer over the username in the upper-right corner.
- In the drop-down list, click Project Management.
- On the Projects page that appears, click Clusters in the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Clusters page that appears, click the name for the target cluster.
- The Cluster Information dialog box appears, displaying the ENI information of the cluster.
Configure the ApsaraDB for RDS whitelist
When you use Realtime Compute to reference ApsaraDB for RDS tables, Realtime Compute must perform read and write operations frequently on ApsaraDB for RDS databases. In this case, you must add the IP addresses of Realtime Compute to the ApsaraDB for RDS whitelist. For more information about how to configure the ApsaraDB for RDS whitelist, see Configure a whitelist for an RDS for MySQL instance.