The full screen switch widget allows you to view your project in full screen mode.
- Basic Attributes
- Size: Set the size of the widget by adjusting its width and height.
- Position: Set the position of the widget by adjusting its abscissa and ordinate.
- Others: Set the rotation angle and opacity of the widget.
- Enter Full Screen: To customize the full screen icon, delete the existing icon and upload a local icon. To use an icon from the Internet, enter the URL of the icon.
- Exit Full Screen: To set the icon for exiting full screen, delete the existing icon and upload a local icon. To use an icon from the Internet, enter the URL of the icon.
- Background Color: To change the background color of the icon, see Color picker.
- Border Radius: You can set the border radius of the widget as needed. By default, if the value is set to 50%, the icon is displayed in a circle. If the value is 0, the icon is displayed in a square.
Note You can view the style on the preview or publish page, as shown in the following figure.
You do not need to configure data for this widget.